Linear Servo Stabilizer
Capacity 100 KVA TO 2000 KVA
Automatic Voltage Stabilizer (Linear Type)
The Rolling Contact Servo unit consists of the following :
– One electronic Voltage Relay
– One Motor having Reversing Gear facility
– Two limits switches in order to control over running at highest and lowest positions.
– Chain Drive, Coupling device and all electrical connections.
– IC bases solid-state, front loading plug in control cards for online serviceability, fitted inside of the panel.
– Increase Decrease Push Button Switches with higher and lower limit switches.
– Voltmeters to read Input & Output with help of selector switches.
– Optional Ammeter with CT’s and selector switches.
– Power indication LED’s and Auto/Manual selectable switch.
– Hand wheel will be located on the front of the Regulator tank to be operative very conveniently.
|Rating Plate||Lifting Lugs||Drain Valve|
|Oil Level Indicators||Earthing Terminals||Thermometer Pocket|
|Capacity||100 KVA TO 2000 KVA|
|Input Voltage||300-460V, 340-460V, 360-460V (Phase to Phase)|
|Output Voltage||400V /415V ±1% (Phase to Phase)|
|Type||Suitable for Balanced Load & Balanced Supply|
|Application||Indoor / Outdoor Type (Optional)|
|Phase||3 Phase, 4 Wires|
|Response Time||Fraction of Second|
|Speed of Correction||8-16V/Sec.|
|Mode of Operation||Automatic/Manual/Hand Control|
|Suitability||Suitable for all Power Factors|
|Wave Form Distortion||Nil|
|Duty Cycle||100% Continuous|
|Cooling||ONAN (Oil Natural Air Natural)|
|IS Standard||IS : 2026|
|Transformer Oil||IS : 335|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to 50° C above ambient|
|Lamination Used||CRGO Lamination – M4 Grade|
|Copper Used||99.9% Pure Electrolytic Grade|
|Carbon Rollers Used||High Grade Graphite Rollers|